Cape Town Surf Pro 2023
Event starts FRIDAY 14th April 2023
In the 2023 Cape Town Surf Pro is part of the SAST and is open to SSA members in the U12, U14, U16 & U18 Girls & Boys divisions.
U12 division surfers may enter their own division and the U14 division, U14 surfers may enter their own division and the U16 Division and U16 surfers may enter their own division and the U18 Division.
Cape Town Surf Pro
Entry Fee and Prize Money
|Division||Entry Fee||Prize Money|
SURFING SOUTH AFRICA
Account Number: 50170019142
Branch Code: 201509
Ref : Surfers Name & CTPRO
Please make payment IMMEDIATELY.
Email POP to:
CAPE TOWN SURF PRO ENTRY CRITERIA – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- All 2023 SAST events are supported by Surfing South Africa’s umbrella sponsor, Sea Harvest.
- To enter a 2023 SAST event, surfers must be registered SSA Members and have a 2023 electronic membership card
- Surfers who enter without being a 2023 registered SSA member will not be included in the draw
- To register as an SSA member go to surfingsouthafrica.co.za.
- Cape Town Surf Pro entries will close when the contest is full.
- There will a maximum of 25 heats on each of the three days of competition. Once the contest is full an alternate list will be created and surfers will be accommodated IF POSSIBLE. Alternates who make the cut, will be required to pay the published entry fee and a R100 late entry fee.
- Alternates may only enter ONE division and will be required to pay a R100 late entry fee.
- U12 Surfers may enter their own Division and the U14 Division.
- U14 surfers may enter their own Division and the U16 Division.
- U16 surfers may enter their own Division and the U18 Division.
- Surfers who enter two divisions must pay an Entry Fee for both divisions.
- The Entry Fee payment for the event must be made by EFT immediately after the entry is completed online.
- Failure to pay the stated entry fees when entering will result in exclusion from the heat draw.
- An alternate will replace any surfer who does not pay immediately after submitting an entry.
- Surfers must include their 2023 SSA membership number on the Entry Form for an entry to be accepted.
- If fewer than 8 entries are received in ANY division that division prize money will be reduced by 50%
- Notice of withdrawal due to injury or illness must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Withdrawals after the closing date for any reason other than injury or illness will not receive an entry fee refund.
- “No shows” will be fined R1000 & payment of this fine must be made prior to entering another SSA event.
- Surfers who have not paid outstanding fines will not be permitted to compete in future SSA sanctioned events.
- The heats & provisional schedule will be posted on LIVEHEATS by 8pm on WEDNESDAY APRIL 12th
- To access Liveheats go to www.liveheats.com/surfingsouthafrica
- The contest will start at 7.30am each day.
- A minimum of 50% of surfers in each heat will advance
- SSA reserves the right to make changes to the Entry Criteria, postpone or move the contest if conditions warrant this.
- Prizemoney winners are requested to email their bank details to ROBIN @ email@example.com within 7 days after completion of the event and payment will be made via EFT.
- Enquiries : Contact 0824541149 (between 9am and 4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.orgTop of Fo
Displaying 1 - 25 of 96
|Max||Van Stolk||U18 Boys|
|Max||Van Stolk||U16 Boys|
|Lazaro||de Bruyn||U12 Boys|
|Michael||Van der Flaees||U16 Boys|