FORMATION OF A SURF CLUB
In order for a Surf Club to be recognized as a Surfing South Africa affiliate, it should satisfy the following requirements:
- Hold an inaugural meeting.
- Elect officials
- Complete and sign a Club Constitution.
- Elect a minimum of three Committee members
- Fill out Surf Club Registration Form below.
The application should include the names, email addresses, phone numbers and physical address for each committee member.
Submit the following information to SSA to pass on to the appropriate District structure:
- Name of Club
- Minutes of the inaugural meeting & constitution.
- Names of elected committee members
The initial registration fee is R800-00 and the annual renewal fee is R250-00
Payment should be made via Electronic Transfer to:
SURFING SOUTH AFRICA
Branch Code: 201509
Account number: 50170019142
Please use Surf Club name as the payment reference.
SUGGESTED CLUB CONSTITUTION
The name of this CLUB shall be _________________________________________________
Purpose (Change or adjust in accordance with the Vision & Mission of the Club)
The purpose of the CLUB shall be to:
- Develop the sport of surfriding ( surfing and other disciplines)
- Become an active organiser of club surf competitions and events.
- Affiliate to a District via SSA
- Support and adhere to the Constitution and Rules and Regulations of Surfing South Africa.
A minimum of three Committee Members should be elected at the inaugural AGM
Where and if possible, additional club committee members may be elected.
Surf Club Registration
Forming a surf club