SSA SURF SCHOOL REGISTRATION PROCESS
To register as an accredited SSA Surf School these conditions must be met:
- At least 80% of the coaches working at the Surf School must be ISA or SSA accredited coaches.
- The Surf School must submit its Standard Operating Procedures document to SSA.
- The Surf School must have a Medical Kit & charged cell phone on hand during every lesson.
- Softboards must be used when instructing beginners or children.
- The Surf School must email a j.peg logo as well as website & Facebook details to SSA for inclusion on the SSA website.
Accredited Surf Schools will receive the following benefits:
- An electronic certificate of Accreditation.
- The right to advertise the Surf School as a “Surfing South Africa Accredited Surf School”
- The right to use the Surfing South Africa logo on publicity material.
- Listing on the SSA Accredited Surf School Page.
The initial registration fee is R1,500-00 and the annual renewal fee is R800-00
Payment should be made via Electronic Transfer to:
SURFING SOUTH AFRICA
Branch Code: 201509
Account number: 50170019142
Please use surf school name as the payment reference.
Please add R100 for Cash deposits & email proof of payment to email@example.com
The annual renewal date will be the month that the surf School first registered.