Rip Curl Gromsearch #3 Scottburgh
Rip Curl Gromsearch #3 Scottburgh Entries are CLOSED!
Event starts FRIDAY 31st March 2023
Event details below:
The 2023 Rip Curl Gromsearch Series is made up of five events. The U16 Divisions in the Rip Curl Gromsearch Series are priority and U16 Series Champions (Boy & Girl) will be crowned after the final RCG Gromsearch in Seal Point. With this in mind, U14 surfers are permitted to enter their own division and the U16 Division in the Rip Curl Gromsearch Series ONLY. The top four results out of five in the u16 boys & girls divisions will determine the 2023 Rip Curl Gromsearch Series.
U16 surfers may enter their own division and the U18 Division
Rip Curl Gromsearch Vic Bay
Entry Fee and Prize Money
|Division||Entry Fee||Prize Money|
SURFING SOUTH AFRICA
Account Number: 50170019142
Branch Code: 201509
Ref : Surfers Name & RCG#3
Please make payment IMMEDIATELY.
Email POP to:
RIP CURL GROMSEARCH SCOTTBURGH ENTRY CRITERIA – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- All 2023 SAST events are supported by umbrella sponsor, Sea Harvest.
- To enter a 2023 SAST event, surfers must be registered SSA Members and have a 2023 electronic membership card
- Surfers who enter without being a 2023 registered SSA member will not be included in the draw
- To register as an SSA member go to https://surfingsouthafrica.co.za/online-membership/
- RCG Scottburgh entries will close when the contest is full.
- There will a maximum of 25 heats per day. If more heats need to be run due to a large number of entries, the contest will run over three days – March 31st, April 1st & April 2nd.
- Once the contest is full an alternate list will be created and surfers will be accommodated IF POSSIBLE. Alternates who make the cut, will be required to pay the published entry fee and a R100 late entry fee.
- Alternates may only enter ONE division and will be required to pay a R100 late entry fee.
- U14 surfers may enter their own Division and the U16 Division.
- U16 surfers may enter their own Division and the U18 Division.
- U12 surfers may only enter one division.
- Surfers who are permitted to enter two divisions must pay an Entry Fee for both divisions.
- The Entry Fee payment for the event must be made by EFT immediately after the entry is completed online.
- Failure to pay the stated entry fees when entering will result in exclusion from the heat draw.
- An alternate will replace any surfer who does not pay immediately after submitting an entry.
- Surfers must include their 2023 SSA membership number on the Entry Form for an entry to be accepted.
- If fewer than 8 entries are received in ANY division that division prize money will be reduced by 50%
- Notice of withdrawal due to injury or illness must be sent to email@example.com
- Withdrawals after the closing date for any reason other than injury or illness will not receive an entry fee refund.
- “No shows” will be fined R1000 & payment of this fine must be made prior to entering another SSA event.
- Surfers who have not paid outstanding fines will not be permitted to compete in future SSA sanctioned events.
- The heats & provisional schedule will be posted on LIVEHEATS by 8pm on WEDNESDAY MARCH 29TH.
- To access Liveheats go to www.liveheats.com/surfingsouthafrica
- The contest will start at 7.30am each day.
- A minimum of 50% of surfers in each heat will advance
- SSA reserves the right to make changes to the Entry Criteria, postpone or move the contest if conditions warrant this.
- Prizemoney winners are requested to email their bank details to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days after completion of the event.
- SSA will make payment via EFT.
- Enquiries : Contact 0824541149 (between 9am and 4pm) or email email@example.comTop of Fo
Displaying 1 - 25 of 125
|Cole Hugh Loader||Cole||U18 Boys|
|Senna michela||Dos Santos||U18 Girls|
|Kitari||van Straaten||U16 Girls|